Saturday 9 October 2010

I am mainly painting stones.......

The Cromer and Sheringham Arts Festival [23-31 of October] is getting rather close and there are still things to do.
The drawing is 8ft by 8ft and is the design for a mosaic which will be made up at Felbrigg Hall, with the help of the artists who are showing in the walled garden. We will be doing this on the 24 October between 12pm-3.30pm so if you are in the area come and join us.

Mosaic design by Sam Robbins




I am painting the gravel as the colours we need don't come naturally in this part of the world. I also would like dry weather to dry the gravel after it has been washed and so I can spray paint it outside. Oh happy days ............. the things we do for art.







2 comments:

decomondo said...

Painting the gravel?
You're doing an amazing job!
I can't wait to see the mosaic done.

walrus21 said...

I have almost finished painting and my back is telling me all about it, it's all the bending as I am doing it in the yard.