Wednesday 11 August 2010

I have been invaded.....

.... in the comments by someone banging on about Tiffany Lamps, they are not my thing so here is some stained glass instead.
I know I have not been around much, sorry about that, I hope normal service can be maintained.






Two plants from the cliff bottom:
Prickly Saltwort, which I thought might have been Sea Rocket when it was much younger, but no.
The Sea Rocket has not appeared this year so fewer butterflies.
The second plant is Tansy and has at last come into flower.


3 comments:

Sian said...

Your stained glass is much prettier than a tiffany lamp! I got invaded some time ago too and that's why I now moderate comments posted more than a week after my post! That way I can stem the invasion before it starts! Nice to see you back here. Though I've been scarce too - summer is a time for being outdoors not in front of one's computer!

walrus21 said...

Nice to hear from you,being outdoors is the place to be. Also had visitors must be something about being 40yards from the beach.

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions