Tuesday 28 July 2009

Raindrops keep falling on my web.......

...... but I cannot eat them.
It must be confusing for a spider but it is a pretty picture.

The seal cub is taking a rest in the sun.

The cormorant has been out on a fishing trip and has come back to dry out. You would have thought that a water bird would have waterproof feathers but no, the cormorants have to dry them out.

The young herring gulls are just hanging out like young people do, waiting for the party.


A lot was going on after the rain.



3 comments:

Sian said...

I love watching the cormorants (and shags - we have shags too, do you?) hanging their wings out to dry! And the gulls do amuse me when they line up together! As you say, just like any group of youngsters.

decomondo said...

Thanks, walrus21; I learned much about the area of Norfolk thanks to your photo - reporting blog :)

walrus21 said...

No shags round us, Sian.






Good to hear from you, Me, and we are glad you are enjoying the blog.