Sunday 24 August 2008

A camera is a lovesome thing

These point and shoot cameras are amazing. Once it was the box brownie, rolls of film, waiting for it to be developed before you knew what you had got. Now it is all point and click and you can see what you have done. I like it.
Posting pictures is getting easier, but getting the right file size is beyond me this morning. Will find out more so I can do it better.
It is a grey morning so no stroll on the beach today. I will be back in the workshop getting on with the second chair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice blog, well done you two!

Bev & Rob x

walrus21 said...

Thank you for the kind comment. Do come again.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about point and clicking... if you seen my photos of my jolly to Frinton, you will notice the Jolly Roger flag. It took several attempts to get it right, each time I tried, I checked and tried again.

Digital cameras are F.A.B